Warcry - Ogroid Myrmidon
- Lead your Chaos forces to victory in Warcry…
- …or Warhammer Age of Sigmar!
- Includes fighter and ability cards
Myrmidons are masters of the Varanspire’s fighting pits, and have spent decades mastering the gladiatorial arts. In battle, they lead those who seek to join the Everchosen’s legions, for to impress a Myrmidon is to be marked for glory.
Whether you're commanding your Slaves to Darkness or seeking favour in the Bloodwind Spoil, if you have a Chaos collection, you want an Ogroid Myrmidon. This hulking champion is more than just a deadly close combatant, but a great leader for your units. This expansion lets you bring the Ogroid Myrmidon to your games of Warcry. Add him to your Iron Golems, Corvus Cabal, Cypher Lords, Splintered Fang, Untamed Beasts, The Unmade, Spire Tyrants and Scions of the Flame warbands as an Ally, and harness deadly abilities with included fighter and ability cards.
This set contains a multipart plastic Ogroid Myrmidon with a 50mm round base. It also includes an Ogroid Myrmidon Warcry Fighter Card and ability cards in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian.
Please note – you'll need a copy of the Warcry Core Rules as well as Monsters & Mercenaries to use this set in Warcry. Rules for using this model in Warhammer Age of Sigmar can be found in the Downloads tab.
This book contains:
- The complete core rules for Warcry, allowing you to play the game
- Rules for open play, including two types of multiplayer battles for 3 or more players – Coalition of Death and Triumph & Treachery
- Rules for matched play, including guidelines to balancing your battleplans and advice on how to run a tournament
- Rules for narrative play that allow you to run thrilling campaigns and forge epic stories where your warband progresses in power and notoriety
- A campaign section, featuring campaign quests for a number of Warcry factions, plus name generation tables for creating your warbands