Warhammer 40k - Kill Team - Compendium
- An essential guide for bringing the forces of the 41st Millennium to Kill Team
- Contains rules for 19 different factions, totalling over 170 operatives
- Includes all-new Strategic and Tactical Ploys for use in Kill Team missions
While many kill teams, such as those of the Deathwatch Space Marines, are made up of hand-picked, specially trained warriors, others are taken from the rank and file of the galaxy’s many armies. While these impromptu operatives are often given little more than a mission description and a firm pat on the back, the harsh conditions of a killzone quickly turn them into hardened veterans in their own right.
Kill Team: Compendium is the definitive 168-page resource for bringing 19 different factions into the world of tabletop skirmish combat, featuring almost every major faction from Warhammer 40,000. From daring Tempestus Scions to disciplined T’au Hunter Cadres, armies from across the galaxy can now put forward their best and brightest to undertake dangerous missions behind enemy lines.
Inside, you'll find:
- Datacards, Ploys, and equipment for 19 factions ranging from Adeptus Astartes to Genestealer Cults
- Details about fire teams, the small groups of operatives that make up a full-size kill team
- A stunning collection of model photography and artwork featuring kill teams and their operatives
The full list of factions available in this book is as follows:
Talons of the Emperor
Traitor Space Marines
NOTE: You will need a copy of the Kill Team Core Book in order to use the contents of this book.